Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Let it "B"
 
 
While its been forever since I've spend any time in my studio, I am making a vow to spend at least an hour in there everyday for at least the next three weeks. Then I have to take a two week break so my family can move.  Hopefully my new space will be bigger and better to work in and will produce all the projects I have jumbled in my head.
 
 
 
 
I decided to jump into a canvas for our new basement. When I completed  it my stepmom saw it and decided she needed one as well.  Below is the canvas, I made for her and my dad's living room.  I used a variety of techniques from dry brushing and antiquing. I found most of the metal items at Hobby Lobby and Michaels.  Dad is an avide duck hunter so I thought the feathers fit in perfect. Hope you like what I did.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment