Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas with the 7 Gyspies

I have been trying to get this 7 Gypsies tray posted for about 2 weeks now and when I saw Simon Says Challenge yesterday I thought what a perfect time to do it.  I love to work on projects like these because they don't take very long and I  feel like I've done something each time I complete one of the squares.  I found the Santa in the Sleigh last year after Christmas and fell in love-- of course I had to wait until this year to put in on the tray.  I wasn 't sure if he was going on the bottom of a project or a scrapbook page. Project wins.  I took several pieces from Graphic 45 Christmas Past Collection and sparkled them up with glossy accents and stickles.  Of course, no project would be complete without a little Tim Holtz in there.  I used the mica flakes paper from the seasonal pack and made a pocket watch.  The pocket watch fits quite nicely with Simon Says portion of the challenge...looking through the looking glass--don't you think???  If you want to see the Simon Says Challenge info make sure you check it out here. 

Simon_Says_Challenge



Hope you like it as much as I had fun making it. Thanks for stopping by.


Tara

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tara! Your 7 Gypsies printer type tray filled with G45, Pink Paislee and Tim Christmas goodies is absolutely WONDERFUL!!! I love how you've designed each compartment! This is a real work of art! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is awesome thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara......your printer's tray is JUST DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! all the vintage images warm my heart!!

    Thanks bunches for playing along with this weeks challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Congrats on the win! Your tray is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete