Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sayings To Live By


I am in love with this stamp set I picked up at The Scrapbook Page in KC the other day and when I looked the most recent challenge by Simon Says Stamps I thought it would only be appropriate to make it center around the recent holiday and this saying is perfect.

I took my Festive Berries Distress Ink and smeared it on my Rangers craft sheet then sprayed it with Biscotti Perfect Pearls Mist and smeared my tag to soak up all the color.  It's hard to tell by the photo but the tag has alot of sparkle because I used a lot of Perfect Pearls Mist on the kraft sheet.  Once the tag was dry I edged the tag with Pumice Stone Distress Stain. I stamped the star images from a Wendy Vecchi stamp set and the saying was from the same set.  I stamped the saying from the same set. 

Thanks for stopping by and remember to check out everyones creations at


Tara

1 comment:

  1. Great tag, I love how that festive berries really pops! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete