Saturday, February 11, 2012

Olde To Tim

While many of us follow Tim, I have had the distinct pleasure to take several class with him over the last two years.  As Linda posted in her blog, he is truly amazing and can fill the room with so much excitement about this wonderful craft it will take your breath away.  At times, I think it takes his breath away. So when I saw this weeks Grungy Monday Challenge, I thought it might be fun to get inky but had to put some thought into it.  How do you celebrate THE MAN????  I mean really??? THE MAN??? How???


Well when I thought about it, I thought I would merge his world and mine. Hearing him speak several times, I have heard him say more than once -- "he is living the dream."  Man, what a dream it is.  How many of us would love to get on that boat and ride along for just one day??? I know I would-- AMAZING.  And we all have to remember life is short-- it passes us by before we know it.  I watched my mother pass away at a very young age and it reminds me to live life to its fullest.  So I ask myself-- am I doing everything I can to really LIVE life everyday???  So I added a perfect Tim stamp quote on shrink plastic "Life is what happens while we are making other plans."   Thank you Tim-- I am no longer making plans, I am doing it.  I have attached this to Tim's stamp "Pierre LM Gaudette Druggist" because I am a pharmacist by day (or night I guess I should say.)

And lastly I added an Ideology heart that I added some gold alcohol ink to represent Tim's heart of gold.  When he is talking about his work, you can see how much he loves what he does--why else would he put up with all the fans.  This man must never sleep.  Thanks for keeping us all inspired and helping me find my way.  Now, I can keep this in my bedroom and see it everyday to keep me inspired to work a little bit everyday to reach the goals that I am working toward. Thanks Linda for a great challenge!!!



2 comments: