Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall Already??

With the start of school, I have finally found time to spend in my scrap room today.  This is the first time since May that I have had a free moment to myself.  I can not believe fall is upon us already.  I am not a fan of cooler temperatures, however with fall I do get some of my favorite things: football, wonderful fresh crisp apples, pumpkins and Halloween. 

Halloween is by far my favorite holiday.  I decorate my house each year with wonderful haybales all sorts of stuff for the fall.  If I could just have the fall without the cooler temperatures, I would be one happy camper. 

Today, I made a shadow box that I can sit on my table or counter with a lot of Tim Holtz Sizzix die cuts and My Minds Eye Haunted paper.  I used the blocked paper method for a background.

Hope you enjoy my first of many Halloween projects for this year!!!

Thanks,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment