Thursday, March 22, 2012

Creative Chemistry Days 2

So far Tim is not disappointing me with his first online class.  The videos are very informative with somed great PDFs to print off and save for the future.  He has put a lot of time into making creative how to tags to glue to the back of your tags that you creative that you can save for a reference. 

Day two started off with a bang showing us some great technique that he has shared on his blog several times as well the explaination as to why it works the way it does. My favorite technique of the day was the waterbrush technique. This is a technique I have tried in the past and not really mastered or enjoyed but after several tries, I mastered the skill to a level I was satisfied with. 

Check out the tags I've made so far and the card with my waterbrush technique.  Now, I know most people think of flowers and wild life when you think of waterbrush--I know I do. But when I was looking for a stamp to do this project, I saw the old jalopy and the first thing I thought of  the old show The Waltons. I remember wathcing it as a kid and the fading in and out when it started was a very waterbrush sort of thing so I used my jalopy stamp.  So I made a quick card for a project to put on Day 2 forum--now off to catch up on Day 3's forum.




Thanks for stopping by!!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment